An opportunity has become available for a warehouse store person to join our team.
We run a purpose and values driven business and are looking for the right high performing team member who aligns with our company’s culture and values.
As part of our team, you will have a unique opportunity to learn more about the automotive industry, particularly about our specialty, to build a career in the automotive industry and an opportunity to advance within our company.
The successful applicant will:
• Be aligned with the company’s purpose and culture
• Thrive working autonomously
• Be driven by results and focused on outcomes
• Be willing to be held accountable for the responsibilities of their roles
• Be willing to continue to learn and develop their skills
• Have excellent phone and communication skills
• Have good computer skills
• Be punctual and have good time management skills
• Have a current manual driver’s license
Your Role will include:
• Picking, packing orders ready for delivery and despatch around Australia
• Delivering automotive parts to our trade customers around Perth
• Representing the business in a professional and courteous manner
• Entering information into our stock control software
• Contribute to the ‘continuous improvement’ philosophy of the business
• Other activities that serve the team and business as required.
Our business rewards team members based on the value they provide. Therefore, we will discuss potential remuneration packages during our initial interview.
How to apply?
If this sounds like the for the place you fit into, click the button below and fill out an application form and send through your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role with examples how your traits align with what we are looking for.
Please note: Short listing will commence immediately and we reserve the right to close the position without notice.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Unsolicited resumes and contact from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Applications must have a CV and a cover letter, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Tickels Discovery Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity.